Search

Tuesday, 27 August 2024

The Ghosts of The Mountains


 Of all the mountains that I imagined

with higher pine trees

green farms everywhere,

Apples that are far away from the seas,

and sun that hides behind


Like a fairy tale,

a kids drawing that has come alive


Of all the mountains that I imagined 

the ones I see are the ghosts of the greenery

Dead in a Symphony

A rhythm that stays one-of-a-kind 


A sky that is clear 

for the moon and the sun to stare.


Of all the mountains that I imagined

the ones beneath the clouds 

and the ones that peak high above them

of the ones that blanket snow

and shower black ice


The ones I see are the ghosts of sand

rocks and mud 

but the colour so grand

Alive in the light

and dead when it succumbs.


while the dark sky lights up 

with million a stars watching over them 


Of all the mountains that I imagined 

that Gods bestowed upon 

Monks that walked over 

through valleys that are never seen


The ones I see are the ghosts of the high towers

kings, I never witnessed

leopards in white 

and the world inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment