Flashing lights in my eyes and dreadful thunders in my ears, as I wake up every morning i just wish
that day would go fine , everything would be alright . everything would just come back to place .
back to place as it usually used to be , as i usually used to love every part of my life.
But now everything is different , from a tutor i have turned to learn lessons . lessons of hatred ,
lessons of fear in my heart.
i can feel my brain rushing all the times , through surfaces that are higher than mountains
darker than space and heavier than anything.
People I have believed so much turned out to be cheaters ,
studies I have respected so much turned out to be pain ,
dreams I have aspired so much turned out to be just the same.
There are just tears rolling off from every corner over here,
every pore is just a block for our feelings not to be let out.
yes we are happy , happier than ever we are
pretending to be .'
I wake up every morning just to start another day of monotony
putting up fake smile , just to make people realize that we are happy
happier than ever.
From a fun lover to a piece of junk - i have transformed
transformed so well that my owns regret talking to me
i live in here with hundreds of students around me
just to feel aloof and downtrodden
Yes I have learn't , I am taught wise facts about this
big fat world , I am taught about various kinds of persons
who think in their own ways
I came to know about feelings like anger , pain , agony and unfortunately death
After spending 1 semester of my life I here I have realized ,
realized that i have ruined my life and my career upon here
hopes were just fading up in my heart ,
I found no reason to live ,
I found no reason to be awake
no reason to answer my foes
no reason to believe ,
Iust as the food affects your body ,
so is the environment that affects your heart and brain
I see clever minds just piling up heaps of insults and problems on others
I can call this a mind game challenge rather than a
that day would go fine , everything would be alright . everything would just come back to place .
back to place as it usually used to be , as i usually used to love every part of my life.
But now everything is different , from a tutor i have turned to learn lessons . lessons of hatred ,
lessons of fear in my heart.
i can feel my brain rushing all the times , through surfaces that are higher than mountains
darker than space and heavier than anything.
People I have believed so much turned out to be cheaters ,
studies I have respected so much turned out to be pain ,
dreams I have aspired so much turned out to be just the same.
There are just tears rolling off from every corner over here,
every pore is just a block for our feelings not to be let out.
yes we are happy , happier than ever we are
pretending to be .'
I wake up every morning just to start another day of monotony
putting up fake smile , just to make people realize that we are happy
happier than ever.
From a fun lover to a piece of junk - i have transformed
transformed so well that my owns regret talking to me
i live in here with hundreds of students around me
just to feel aloof and downtrodden
Yes I have learn't , I am taught wise facts about this
big fat world , I am taught about various kinds of persons
who think in their own ways
I came to know about feelings like anger , pain , agony and unfortunately death
After spending 1 semester of my life I here I have realized ,
realized that i have ruined my life and my career upon here
hopes were just fading up in my heart ,
I found no reason to live ,
I found no reason to be awake
no reason to answer my foes
no reason to believe ,
Iust as the food affects your body ,
so is the environment that affects your heart and brain
I see clever minds just piling up heaps of insults and problems on others
I can call this a mind game challenge rather than a
No comments:
Post a Comment