i never felt so toxic
i never felt so ironic
i just felt like sitting over there
ya it was awkward, i know a bit uncomfortable
but still its a place i could never forget
It felt so at the centre of the world
I could feel all the eyes upon us
I could feel our friend recalling us as sweet
I did want to say i trust you to hell
I just wanted to say i dream about u
all the way your eyes just watching me out of ♥
all the way your eyes just watching me out of ♥
dn't cry cuz i din't feel the pain when you hit me
dn't cry cuz you never hurt me
dn't cry cuz I never hated you
I do dream
and dream only about you
yeah I do sleep
try to sleep cuz thats the only time i'll be happy
happy enough to mae my whole day merry
but I just want my prayers to be answered
I just want him to take my breath away
I just want to float in all compassion
I just want to caress you in your sleep
don't save my suol
don't hold me while i tremble
don't stand for me please
don't ever lose your smile
don't ever feel pain
and don't ever feel me
No comments:
Post a Comment