Search

Sunday, 26 May 2013

With All The TRUST !!!

The streaming issue yesterday was all about trust. well this isn't what i 've personally just overcome but it was something  two of  my friends was broken because of.
a few things that most matter to us just rely upon fragile bonds. and  knowing the strengths of these bonds is always necessary.
@kruthi
I do believe u care for me
I do believe u know me very well
I do believe u love me so much 

But I need my own space baby
I need your trust 
I need your smile 
I need your acceptance

For you have broken me today 
u have made me aloof
I thought u would understand me

It hurts me to know 
that out of everyone 
you were the one doing this to  me

I lost everything 
I did loose everything including you



No comments:

Post a Comment