all thanks to nihal for what you made me realise, but i think it was too late , so i just take a bow for everything you have done for me and you are doing......... and you have been so merciful to show me sympathy and give me what i don't deserve and what i've not asked you for.
Today I can see the summer trees, I can feel the december's cold. I should have realized it late back that all that I thought i owned was not mine rather it was just a courtesy of someone else. all the dreams i have ever dream't were just some one else's sympathy .
Probably it is true that I don't deserve love, yes it is true that I don't deserve love,I never did deserve it . but it was not exactly what i have wished for .
Why is it so that when I din't bother about all that I din't deserve you come and make me sense that I am the most desirable and now make the floor fall right away from my foot to the steps.
Why did you make me feel that I am the most loved one and now pull me back from the mountain top.This could have been a lot easier if you have not made me think about what I din't ever deserve. but am happy that you made me realise i was not worth, well atleast now .
Thanq for everything you have done. and people please never ever give me something that I don't deserve or that i don't ask for. please !
and yes when you asked me if I hurt myself then yes I cam say that I din't cuz I never knew the value of love just like you did. so am sorry I couldn't hurt myself.and yes I do request you please stop thinking about that I don't deserve and better give it to the person worthy of it .
No comments:
Post a Comment