Search

Friday, 9 August 2013

HOPE ITS JUST A DREAM.....

I thought i have walked miles for you , i thought you sensed all the pain i have gone for you, I thought you knew how i felt for you.
but yeah you did, you did know everything about me ! you did understand me so well that i realise things about myself today.all that i ever wanted to say I have written down. sorry even though I don't deserve to write so , yet I did ..


I do cry for u let me in pain,
I do shout for u let me stain,
cut on base I can't hear you sing,
cuz all you do is just according.

you can't ever stand 
power in my hand,
falling in love ,
flying like a dove.

hitiing all the skies,
just hate telling lies.
fun with friends,
playing with trends.

your choice is worst,
may be you are lost.
you look so dumb,
but no you are not numb.

damn heck !! I know you are kind,
your hair ...aah never mind.
you seek a lot change ,
which seems so strange.

may be I was never the same,
but I can assure I was never lame.
your love for brands,
stay away from my strands.

the way you cry,
my heart gets dry.
is that your attitude,
dropping your altitude.

you care for a person,
not matter in heaven or prison.
all you need ,
are hearts that bleed.

hope you had patience,
which doesn't come in an instance.
forget that you drink,
can't let your heart shrink.

Its easy for you to get jealous,
but how can you be so callous.
i know the things i did do,
even though you said not to.

well you do dominate ,
and thats the way to terminate.
but i don't fascinate ,
the way you are obstinate.

"forever?" you ask me ,
but one thing you tell me.
when you knew i din't deserve,
where was the need to love?

for all the world ,
you are mine.
but i see the cold,
there is no sunshine.

whatever you have done,
just wish could be undone.
for i don't want to feel ,
like there is no way to heal.





No comments:

Post a Comment