Set to move through woods,
I look back to where I started from,
happy tales and heavy trials ,
but couldn't risk spoiling my frails .
I walk through the trees,
stepping every twig with my heels.
I see dark creeping in,
that wouldn't let me win.
still I moved forward,
there is no way behind.
as is there no backward,
for all there is left just evil no kind.
leaves frickle , flowers decay.
i look side for a hope to stay.
movement caused by someone,
lets me think i am dead one.
I look back all frightened
and keeping my soul tightened.
I can see the glitter ,
I can see the shine .
tears keep rolling ,
way down mine.
smile dats rendezvous ,
hope dats stupendous .
all lived up to my strenghts,
and I run to you leaving my lengths.
could there be fear no courage,
or be pain no smile??
No comments:
Post a Comment