This song is really special to me .... its something that I wrote , after I realized
" I can be STRONG ,
I can be tough .
but with you its not that at all"
- Avril Lavigne
I donno how I wished you were with me always , just couldn't get things off my head. so I walked , I walked till i found you nowhere .... but you are always there ......and damn my legs ached and so did my heart ....
but I neva wana let it go .... just wanted you to know .
I was certainly exploring things but i did walk to lonely places miles away just to find a place , sit and write this .....
thing have gone way out of my hand I know .... i know you can't walk through it .... all those craizyy things we ever did I wish will leave you no scars ..... but all those crazy things you ever said ... left them running through my head .
AND THATS WHY I SMILE....(:
Waking up as sun shines,
I realize , its not much going on today...
slowing down on with my reighns
I found a place so calm so fray,
This moment, this feeling
is so stereotypical,
that it makes you wana cry.
thats why I smile , thats why I smile
He finds me where I can neva stay,
I'll hold onto it cuz I wana
but please go on and let it pass by
I fly off feeling like that- halo
I know I am no superman
but neither are you ,
you guys pull each others tails -let alone the different
pain
and thats why I smile , thats why I smile
I'll bail my heart through this
I am not just gona stand there
to watch you what you do is miss
and it'll make you lose your mind......
thats why I smile , I do smile ...... cuz I can't get enough ,
I can't get too much , while its taking me off the grounds
I smile ......

No comments:
Post a Comment