Search

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

ILLUSION AN ART...

Visions and seeing things are a lot different from what they really seem. visions might be psychic sometimes( this does remind me of the Disney character Raven ).we call these visions because they are the scenes we normally think of at a major times or may be our sub-conscious mind thinks of. 
normally we have visions when we are asleep and they are a lot different from the dreams or noghtmares as a matter of fact.
   I personally have experienced this in my early teenage where I was startled to know that my visions were indeed true of whatever happened the next few days. they were just two incidents but these visions did make me feel like a psychic for a few days. later on I have realized that I have no superpowers and went to bed all disappointed.
although I thought about it all the time before I slept that night has taught me great things about visions.That night I did dream about being a "psychic matha " and people praying me..:P  (i am sorry people no bad thoughts...)
later this did occur to me that I have been watching too many shows..:P 
but fiction is always good and watching television can also be a cause for these visions. normally over thinking is a cause for visions and more naturally for nightmares or else even dreams. 

coming to seeing things. Its a tragedy for most of the people. seeings things isn't normal according to science and medicine. but I say its just too much pain that causes this and its extra ordinary. This is normally a common quality seen in the children who have been molested or else frightened to death. people who have seen dear ones writhe in pain or their kins or friends die. The memories that haunt them and kill them inside out. In most difficult situations a person either passes out or else just does elles things to make himself/herself satisfied or even less guilt. Loneliness may also cause this. Normally people do need psychiatric help to control seeing things. But I say its a lot more easier to be far away from it when you learn to keep yourself happy and be the perk.

Illusion is another part that is a lot similar to the above discussed. but illusion is indeed an art. its an output of our imagination, innovation , may be our loves of life. 
illusions do cause the be happy factor to the beings that cope themselves from living livid .All these might be biological reaction in our body but  all they cause are different kinds of feelings that can be intense sometimes and may be intimidating at times.
wiser ones will just know a way how to make all these give him a positive head to- in his life. 
I hope this makes you think about what you really do?? 
do you actually see things? have illusions ? or just have visions?  
hoping not to bore you the next time ...:P..:D 

teenage gypsy turned underdog....

No comments:

Post a Comment