My life is a curse,
and I am death walking around on its feet.
There's no cure, no way to reverse,
It's inevitable that we have to meet.
Its a dark dark night,
stretching as it goes on.
never ending , nor giving path to flight,
only vines gripping me tight,
so I won’t be gone tonight.
Another mile travelled,
another minute wasted.
There's no surprise, no way I could be baffled,
only marks that look like a witches wand that
casted.
My face is a mask,
hides all my emotions and tears.
But there's no one I can ask,
" how to brew potions that repel my fears
"
Should I be proud ? or should I be shamed,
Cuz it's time that has been ignored
Should I be punished ? or should I be rewarded,
cuz it's another lie that has been revealed.
But I am "DEATH" - The Cursed
and I keep walking , walking till I know
It's another year that's been reversed.
No comments:
Post a Comment