I am secluded, sitting away from the reason. The reason why I am alive.The only thing that separates me and her is the wall.My inner devil tells me to go to her and have my own way with her. He keeps telling me that I should never give myself to her, I can't be the one dominated instead I should be the one holding her in my own hands. Holding her in a stronger grip so that I can make her feel that I am the one who owns her and she has no way to compel me into doing things I have never wanted to do.
The devil was stronger than I have expected him to be. He was groping my inner evil. He is making her hungry, wanton for power.She started waking up, devil has done a great job because now I can feel my own bodily functions working against me. I am being pushed back into my own mind.I try to fight it but evil was defiant. Her long bloody claws were holding me against the dark walls of my own head. I am choking out of breath, her claws are digging into my throat and I can't talk no more.
devil
I see that devil is enjoying this little exchange me and evil are having here. I see his smirk growing wider as every second passed. He is happy to see me out of control. He is happy to see that I have no say on my own body now.
I am worried about her. I just hope evil will keep her alive for longer and I will search a way to get out of this deep hole.
Light has faded away in here I see everything has got a cold aura around it. It feels like a cold rainy night. My clothes are not able to keep me warm. My legs and hands have started freezing. I can feel my face no more. It feels like all the wrinkles on my face have started cutting themselves deep into my skin.I am sure if I could feel anything on my face now it would be hurting a lot. But all I feel now is just numbness.
I can't think of anything more but of the atrocities devil and evil have been causing in the real world.I try to get up from my stupor but it is an effort to no avail.
Everything around me has stopped moving. It was a stunning site but the only drawback was that the darkness eating away the light around me has started eating away me too.
Now I am what I never wanted to be.I am what every human fears he would become. '
I am the "Darkness".
The devil was stronger than I have expected him to be. He was groping my inner evil. He is making her hungry, wanton for power.She started waking up, devil has done a great job because now I can feel my own bodily functions working against me. I am being pushed back into my own mind.I try to fight it but evil was defiant. Her long bloody claws were holding me against the dark walls of my own head. I am choking out of breath, her claws are digging into my throat and I can't talk no more.
devil
I see that devil is enjoying this little exchange me and evil are having here. I see his smirk growing wider as every second passed. He is happy to see me out of control. He is happy to see that I have no say on my own body now.
I am worried about her. I just hope evil will keep her alive for longer and I will search a way to get out of this deep hole.
Light has faded away in here I see everything has got a cold aura around it. It feels like a cold rainy night. My clothes are not able to keep me warm. My legs and hands have started freezing. I can feel my face no more. It feels like all the wrinkles on my face have started cutting themselves deep into my skin.I am sure if I could feel anything on my face now it would be hurting a lot. But all I feel now is just numbness.
I can't think of anything more but of the atrocities devil and evil have been causing in the real world.I try to get up from my stupor but it is an effort to no avail.
Everything around me has stopped moving. It was a stunning site but the only drawback was that the darkness eating away the light around me has started eating away me too.
Now I am what I never wanted to be.I am what every human fears he would become. '
I am the "Darkness".

.jpg)
.jpg)
Superb.......Nice Story
ReplyDelete:'(
ReplyDeletewhats wrong?? :P
ReplyDelete