And when the heavy words blow
your tears come and go as a flow
If your heart is burning out
may be my flame is the one lighting it on fire
Once I keep coming into your dreams and about
I sense your flames flying up higher and higher
I won't say that you hurt me
cuz where were we all along
there was a little but too much
but there was never an 'us' as such
I can't make love look so easy
all I can do is throw flames
light you and me and us
you can't make me love you
cuz I can't say I feel so good
even if it comes over and over and over again
there will be nothing left but pain
Bottles and sheets
phrases and fleets
there is a problem with the one that cast away
and the other that couldn't sway
in the end there is always flames
that burn you and me and us
your tears come and go as a flow
If your heart is burning out
may be my flame is the one lighting it on fire
Once I keep coming into your dreams and about
I sense your flames flying up higher and higher
I won't say that you hurt me
cuz where were we all along
there was a little but too much
but there was never an 'us' as such
I can't make love look so easy
all I can do is throw flames
light you and me and us
you can't make me love you
cuz I can't say I feel so good
even if it comes over and over and over again
there will be nothing left but pain
Bottles and sheets
phrases and fleets
there is a problem with the one that cast away
and the other that couldn't sway
in the end there is always flames
that burn you and me and us
No comments:
Post a Comment